LNM are proud to host an upcoming international symposium exploring traditions and future possibilities of pedagogical content knowledge (PCK) and educational technologies.
Thursday 16 November
9am – 12pm
Monash University – 271 Collins Street, Melbourne.
Despite research efforts investigating notions of PCK and technological, pedagogical, content knowledge (TPACK), minimal attention has been given to the histories and future possibilities shared by these research communities. This symposium brings together leading international researchers from these two research communities for the first time. This event will be of interest to local, national and international researchers, research students and teachers who are interested in expert teacher knowledge and practice.
- Professor Judi Harris (College of William and Mary, USA),
- Professor Jan van Driel (The University of Melbourne),
- Professor Mandi Berry (Monash University),
- Dr Rebecca Cooper (Monash University), and
- Dr Mike Phillips (Monash University)
for this exciting event please complete the form below.