Bronwyn Cumbo is a Research Fellow in the Department of Human Centred Computing, Monash University. Her research explores creative and critical participatory design approaches that enable social change in urban contexts. Bronwyn is particularly interested in how digital technologies can be co-designed and used to promote environmental stewardship and civic engagement in children and young people.
- Participatory design and research methods
- Interventions to build awareness and care for natural world in children
- Co-design and use of digital technologies
- Rights and civic engagement of children and young people
- Approaches to build design and digital competences of young people